A FEATURE-RICH CLOUD PHONE SYSTEM
A cloud phone system takes your business to the next level, Cloud 3CX offers a number of smart, feature-rich solutions that keep your communications clear and your business ahead of competitors.
The right Unified Communications service helps to improve your collaboration solutions, boosts your productivity, increases your mobility and enhances your customer experience as well.
3CX’s UC functionality is inbuilt and included as standard, all on a single, user-friendly platform.
With 3CX’s modern, intuitive VoIP softphone and smartphone apps, users have instant access to communication tools such as presence, instant messaging, web conferencing, the ability to chat & talk with website visitors, fax and voicemail to email, and more.
Designed and managed in multi-cloud deployments by Little IT – fully monitored across our 24/7 NOC Team
- Auto Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Sync with Office 365 (Users’ Phonebook & Azure AD)
- Web Conferencing (incl. Polls, PDF-Share, Screen Share, Remote Assist & Record)
- Website Live Chat and Talk
- Call Centre Features (Wallboard, Queuing, Callback, Call & Queue Reporting & more..)
- No need for third-party messaging systems
- Barge In / Listen In / Whisper
- Hot Desking
- Littlr IT designed custom failover configuration & management
- Call Recording (Including Transcription and Search)
SOFTPHONES FOR WINDOWS AND MAC
Unlike other PBXs, no additional licence fees are charged and, because the apps are fully integrated, they are easy to deploy and manage too.
- One-Click video conference
- Interoperability with VoIP and video
- Bandwidth management and control
- Pricing based on the number of participants, no per user licensing
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No per month costs, just one low, yearly payment
- Integrated with 3CX – free for up to 250 participants
- Plugin & download free video conferencing
- Remote control and screen sharing for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoints and PDFs for crisp, responsive delivery
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
Go Mobile with Leading Android and iOS VoIP Apps. 3CX includes VoIP apps for Android and iOS which allow you to take your office extension with you anywhere.The user interface is modern and intuitive, with the integrated softphone applications offering a full range of features that include presence, chat, conferencing and more. Answer calls to your office phone extension via your mobile device and transfer to colleagues without asking customers to call another number. Slash your company’s mobile phone costs, increase productivity and make sure you never miss a call again
- Most advanced and reliable Android & iOS VoIP softphones on the market
- No additional licensing costs for mobile apps
- “PUSH” notifications save mobile battery life
- Inbuilt SIP tunnel/proxy resolves any remote firewall issues
- Make and receive calls from your smartphone – at no cost
- Set your status to available, away and out of office from your smartphone
- See the presence of your colleagues from anywhere
- Remotely configurable via QR code, no hassle setup
- Secure communication with end-to-end encryption
- Fully integrated, thus easy to use
- SIP Forking – use all apps simultaneously
OUR NETWORK at a glance
Our provider operates a highly diverse carrier network. Each segment of our voice platform can operate in the event of hardware of interconnect outages by virtue of the design.
We peer and directly interconnect with most major networks and suppliers to allow our customers to have guaranteed call quality experience. Some of our interconnects include LINX, IXManchester, Cogent, TATA, TalkTalk, BT, M247, UKFast, LDeX, OVH, Amazon AWS and many direct peers across IX exchanges.
One thing we pride ourselves upon is the proactive monitoring that takes places across every piece of our network. We have bespoked and implemented some of the best monitoring software both inside our network and externally so we can get true real-world metrics for a customer outside of the Fuse 2 network.
All customers equipment is monitored with notifications sent to engineers in the event of outages, highly likely we will know about issues before the end user – this allows us to take a very proactive approach to our clients.
We also offer some custom applications which is unique to Little IT – such as the ability to divert customers VoIP/Phone numbers in the event an IP becomes unavailable (such as their head office internet/router) we would also send notification via SMS and another SMS once their network/IP has recovered.
Video conferencing has become an essential part of daily business communications, and now it’s free and fully integrated with Cloud3CX. This integrated video conferencing is easy to use and saves you time and money by hosting your meetings virtually. Video conferences can be easily launched through the 3CX web client with a few mouse-clicks and can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency.
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your Windows desktop
- Access to a full range of Unified Communications features
- Easy to use and manage with an intuitive interface
- Work seamlessly as if you were in the office and save on call costs
- Drag and drop calls for quick transfer
- Ideal for Call Centre’s – includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- View the presence of colleagues easily
- Receptionist view allows easy management of incoming calls
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or internal phonebook
- Launch calls from your CRM
- Call Query against DB & CRM
- Detailed reports on customer/agent activities, no manual call logging
WE WORK WITH
MS TEAMS DIRECT ROUTING
The Little IT Company can integrate into your Microsoft Office 365 platforms and offer PSTN/Telephony services via our certified cloud gateways.
INTERNET AND CONNECTIVITY
The Little IT Company deliver our own internet services to ensure reliable and stable connectivity.We only use equipment from top communication brands to give you complete peace of mind.