Managed IT Support & Solutions Provider
From ad-hoc support, through to fully managed support contracts, The Little IT Company is a reliable and reactive IT partner that makes managing your infrastructure pain free.
We Create Fully Connected Systems So You Can Focus On Your Business!
Five Spheres. One Mission.
Let us show you how we can support YOU!. We take the hassle out of IT allowing you to focus on teaching and learning
We recognise that every organisation is fundamentally different. As a result, we have a wide-ranging catalogue of IT support contracts and service options that will be tailored to meet any need. Delivered by experienced and industry qualified staff our offering can look after all your day-to-day support requirements as well as handling projects. These include:
- Managed services – designed around your requirements
- Support – hardware, software including preventative maintenance
- Installation & integration –installation services for systems that will help meet your organisation’s goals
- Added value services – consultancy, project management, disaster recovery and training.
Multi Academy Trusts
Whilst each school identity is unique and the multi-academy approach varies, we have found that standardizing certain elements of the IT provision across the trust can help in a number of areas, namely:
- Easier collaboration and sharing of resources between staff and students, not only within a school but across the trust.
- Reduced licensing and procurement costs.
- Improved quality of service due to standardization of equipment, and increased ease of use for staff.
- Quickly improve schools in need of assistance by deploying tried and tested trust-level systems
Whether you are a newly formed academy, or an existing one looking for a new approach, we can help design a system that easily grows and adapts, allowing you to add new schools into the system on the fly. Contact with us today to find out more!
- Reduced staffing costs.
- Access to knowledge of the wider support team.
- Coverage for staff illness / holiday periods.
- Flexibility to access additional support in busy periods.
- Better value for money as project work will be discounted.
We also work with existing IT manager’s and teams to add extra resource during busy periods, or to assist with consultancy and project work. To find out more, please contact us for a free consultation.
Installation and Integration.
Choosing, integrating and installing the right technologies requires extensive experience. That’s why our staff have recognised industry qualifications, and are experts in their field. This enables us to offer a complete range of bespoke installation and integration services that covers:
- Microsoft Windows Domain upgrades
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Storage, backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Client and server virtualisation
All projects are customised and agreed prior to work commencement to ensure your installation runs smoothly and is delivered in line with your expectations.