IT Support Team, Consultancy & Installation Specialists, providing services across the Northwest, including Wigan, Lancashire, Liverpool and Greater Manchester
What we offer
We recognise that every organisation is fundamentally different. As a result, we have a wide-ranging catalogue of IT support contracts and service options that will be tailored to meet any need. Delivered by experienced and industry qualified staff our offering can look after all your day-to-day support requirements as well as handling projects. These include:
- Managed services – designed around your requirements
- Support – hardware, software including preventative maintenance
- Installation & integration –installation services for systems that will help meet your organisation’s goals
- Added value services – consultancy, project management, disaster recovery and training
Our experienced team can facilitate a completely outsourced IT provision or complement an existing in-house support team. We will work with you to design a solution to all of your requirements. We work alongside our customers to create, and implement their IT development plans – taking the burden away from staff members. Our services are designed for different types of organisations and cover:
Our services utilize all of industry contacts to deliver a bespoke solution and provide essential help and advice. Our customer orientated approach, means our support is second to none. We recognise that every school is different, so our flexible approach enables you to design a support solution that exactly matches your needs. This includes:
- Hardware support – We offer break/fix hardware support with all the major vendors equipment supported. With a huge stock of all parts and national coverage, we can guarantee quick turnaround.
- Software support – Support services for server-based software product, such as Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange and VMware. We offer either on-site support or remote support contracts. All our support contracts are delivered with flexible agreements.
- Network monitoring – This service can help find problems before they affect your systems, maximise network uptime and allow proper planning of problem resolution as opposed to continual firefighting.
Installation and Integration
Choosing, integrating and installing the right technologies requires extensive experience. That’s why our staff have recognised industry qualifications, and are experts in their field. This enables us to offer a complete range of bespoke installation and integration services that covers:
- Microsoft Windows Domain upgrades
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Storage, backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Client and server virtualisation
All projects are customised and agreed prior to work commencement to ensure your installation runs smoothly and is delivered in line with your expectations.
We're Here To Help!
Lancashire, WN2 2HF